Focusing on themes of perseverance, personal responsibility and possibility, Dr. O’Malley outlines the strategies that transformed her from college drop-out and secretary to emergency room doctor and now entrepreneur and author.
Audience members easily identify their situation to her story and leave with practical tools they can apply to their own lives for immediate results. Her tell-it-like-it-is approach will entertain, educate and inspire your audience into action.
Audience Members Rave:
- I started my business two years ago and have done nothing but second guess myself. Thanks to you, I know exactly where I am supposed to be.
- What a great story! Entertaining with a strong message!
- Providing evidence from your life and connecting them to each of the strategies helped me connect the dots in my own life.
- I thoroughly enjoyed your presentation. Your strategies can be applied to anyone in any stage of life. Thank you!
- I’ve been “thinking about applying” to something for a long time. After hearing your talk, I’m going home to hit “submit!”
Dr. Susan O’Malley travels from Madison, CT to bring her “Tough Cookies Don’t Crumble” message to appreciative audiences. She welcomes invitations to share content via teleseminar, webinar or to live audiences that are serious about taking bold steps forward to realize success on their own terms.